I’m reading Code Name Verity right now – I’m about 36% done, as per the Kindle, so I have a pretty long way to go. But the narrator just updated her list of her fears and in commiseration, I will put down a list of mine here. After that I will get back to the book and boy, will I finish it! There’s just so much to read!
- I’m afraid of dying without reading all the books I want to read. Alternatively, I’m afraid of reading all the books I’ve ever wanted; that would be terrible, too.
- Growing up (not growing old, mind you). Growing up comes with a price; I’m not sure if I’m grown up enough to understand that. I have the Peter Pan syndrome and I’m quite delighted about it.
- Too many people.
- This aforementioned fear has evolved into never having any time to myself. With facebook, whatsapp, gmail, texting – I can’t stay away from people, even when I want to. And that is frustrating.
- Not being able to travel.
- Losing my parents
- Someone messing up my bookshelf/cupboard/drawers (this is mostly OCD, I know)
- Dropping/scratching/breaking my Kindle
- Lizards. How could I forget these guys? These vile vermins. Ughh.
- The friendship between the Boy and me changing – this is my number one fear right now. We’ve been apart for a long while now.
I will update this list, of course. 🙂
I will get back to my book now. Have happy Sunday, people!